Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our last get-a-way!!

This is the only picture we took.  SORRY!!  After having several years of what I would like to call freedom, I am about to start over.  With my kids so old we have been able to enjoy taking trips together.  That is about to change.  We decided to take a quick weekend to Salt Lake, just the two of us.  It was so nice to just relax together and spend time.  I am sure that Frankie got a little bored.  With my current condition I did more relaxing than anything else.  We did go to the temple one day, saw 007, did a little shopping, ate out, and saw music and the spoken word.  It was a great weekend.  Thank You Frankie for taking me(even if I didn't give you much of a choice!!)  It was a great trip.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

how fun...good idea to do this before the lil guy comes! i need a lil get away trip with nate soon too. good for frankie for taking you (even if he didn't have a choice like you said), thats a good hubbie :) now rest up so that baby doesn't come to early!