Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Christmas Carol and the Anderson Christmas party

I am going to try and catch up on some posting since the new addition in our family!!  On Saturday the 20th  Frankie and I took the kids to our annual Christmas tradtion of "A Christmas Carol" at the Hale Theater.  We always enjoy it and my mom and dad were nice enough to come and sit with Beckom for us.  Thanks Guys!

After the show they always sing christmas carols out side while fake snow is falling.  The kids love it.  I don't know if you can see the snow in the picture but they are playing in it!
After the play we had the christmas party for my family.  The family met at Joe's BBQ for lunch then back to my house for dessert and a party.  This year all the kids got each other fun socks.  Here are all the cute feet!
We had done the 12 days of Christmas for my parents.  At the party we gave them the 12th day.  Jason and I had put together a book of pictures of all the grandkids and a DVD for them.  

We had a house full of kids and a great time.  Thanks to my mom and dad for stepping up and doing a lot of the work for me and letting me take care of my new little boy!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Im so Glad you guys had a good Christmas!! I want to bring dinner over soon and see little Beck again!! :)

Brenda said...

Congratulations on the new baby. He's adorable! (And I know adorable.)

Kara said...

That sounds like fun. I don't know about the fake snow, but I guess you have to make do in warm weather!!! Hope you had a good Christmas!