Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Science Fair

The Science Fair was a few weeks ago.  They were so proud of there projects that I had to be sure and put it on my blog.  Sera asked me why it wasn't on yet!!

This is Boston with his Kinder-steps class project.  They did "What is Matter?"  Great job Bubba!
This is Sera in the "Ring of Fire"  Making her Volcano explode.  It was very cute!  She did a good job.
Alexa's class did their project on Dental Health.  She is now an expert, she thinks she can work at papa's now!
We had a fun night seeing what they all did.  They do a great job at school, we are very proud of them.

2 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I bet your dad was way proud of Alexa's tooth project! Way to go all of you kids! You're all so smart! I hope you can teach Rilyn some stuff when she gets older!

Lisa said...

Hey i would love to take them off your hands but I am actually overflowing with baby things. I had two baby showers and my aunt gave me all of her clothes from her 4 kids. We have been blessed with only having to buy a dresser for the babies room. Thanks though for thinkin of me. To bad it is getting hot down there:( You could always move back up here, I would LOVE that! Tell the fam I said hi. Loves!