Friday, May 22, 2009

My American Idol Fans

My kids LOVE American Idol.  They make us vote and  everything.  So we had American Idol nigh this week to watch the finale together.   Alexa and Boston each made a sign to hold for their favorite idol, alex's idea of course.  Sera was having a hard time making a decision (nothing new)!
Boston wanted Adam and Alexa wanted  "Cris"(Kris)

So as the show got ready to announce the winners they jumped up on the couch holding their signs up with total excitement chanting the person's name that they wanted to win...

When Kris was announced, Alexa screamed and Boston...

Threw his guitar on the ground, crumpled his sign,  started to cry and...
Hid under a pillow!


I never knew I had such BIG fans in my house.  Frankie and I couldn't stop laughing.  It was great to see them have so much fun with it.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so FUNNY! Boston liked the guy with all the Make up and the boyfriend in the crowd!! He's crazy! :) Fun Fam times

Kelly said...

Oh my Heck! Travis got sick the same Exact time I got sick last weekend!! It was to the Dot! After he ate breakfast, he started throwin up.. and then it got worse. What is up with this nasty FLU! I hate it..SO we have had a fun weekend. :)

sherry said...

I think iti s fabulous that you got pictures of it! He will love to laugh at that some day. And I never heard of peach picking at Shnepf farms. When did you go?

Clint & Janet said...

Krista, this is hilarious and just about the same that happened with my kids, though they be grown. I am a Kris fan!
Robyn told me you have Brenda's feet picture. Can I come and see it sometime before Brenda does. Tried to get to the Warner's when they had it but missed them.

The Taylor Family said...

Homie is a die-hard Adam fan! I was shocked he didn't win.

Frankie and Krista said...

that is so funny!!!!!!