Friday, August 28, 2009

Did you say Axe or A@#????

Last night I sent my girls to take a shower together(short on time). And the conversation went something like this.....

Alexa: "Sera, what's this?"
Sera: "Axe Deodorant" (Frankie's deodorant)
Alexa: "So, you use it on your 'a#@'?"
Sera: "NO! That's a bad word.  Do you know what it means?"
Alexa: "No, what does it mean?"
Sera: "It's a bad word for 'butt'."
Alexa: "Oh, so Dad probably DOES use it on his A@#, cause it stinks!!!"

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard!!!  Leave it to Alexa to think that there is something you spray to make farts smell better.  Now for the potty mouth, she seriously thought that Sera said A@# the first time.  She had no idea what the word was.  Gotta love my girls.


*I censored the language because my 10 year old reads this and I would get a lecture for swearing:)*

12 comments:

Castle Family said...

hahahahahaha!!!!! That is pretty much the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!!

dustin and amy said...

That made me laugh out loud! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

I also laughed out loud! That cracks me up, what cute girls!

the lucas' said...

That made me laugh so hard!!! Alexa is too funny!

Steve and Sarah said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!

Laura said...

Sooooooooo funny!

Wendy said...

I needed a good laugh today. That was hillarious!!

Frankie and Krista said...

For all those that read this it is now called a@# spray in our home!!

roymama said...

I just laughed my Axe off...

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I'm laughing so hard! Oh my gosh! Lexa you are too funny!! Man we miss you guys!

The Taylor Family said...

That is hilarious! You should send that story to the company, I can see that as the next commercial!

fletcher 4 said...

OK Krista, since I'm not on facebook anymore I decided to check out your blog! I'm with the other girl who commented "I laughed my Axe off"! That was too funny! Sounds like your family is doing well.