Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween

My cute kids did there own pumpkins this year.  Boston and Sera wanted to carve and Alexa wanted to paint.  They cleaned them out, designed and carved.  It was a lot of fun!
We had a family of clowns this year.
Beckom
Boston
Alexa
Sera


I have to give credit to Frankie this year.  He painted the faces on 98% of the clowns!  Good job, they look A LOT better than my art work would have been.  
We had a fun Halloween in our neighborhood.   A block party for dinner, then trick or treating and back to my house for carmel apple cider and popcorn.

The kids all got the idea of a clown from Beckom.  They wanted to match.  He isn't loved around here is he???  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute clowns!

Jensen Family said...

how cute.. i love that they were all clowns!

sherry said...

I love your family of clown! It is so great that they like each other enough to match. Fabulous. I hope Beckom feels so much better, and you can finally get some sleep. Good Luck!