Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTIES

As you can tell I am trying to catch up on all of the christmas activities...


This year for the Anderson family we went to the temple lights and then back to Mike and Stacey's for the gift exchange.  We exchanged hot chocolate mugs and then had hot chocolate in them after the lights.
My family at the lights
All the Anderson Cousins (minus 3 babies and 3 grown girls in Utah)

A Few days later I had the Breinholt Party at my house.  We had mexican food, grandma reading a christmas story
The Nativity with Scriptures read by Grandpa

And then the kids did a sock exchange.

It was great to spend time with the families during the holiday's.  We had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

sherry said...

I've always loved your family sock tradition! I think I might steal it for the kids new years eve party....