Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our Bubba...

Boston is a great kid with a great heart. Yes, he can drive us all crazy but he also is the sweetest kid. A few sundays ago he wanted to have Beckom and him match for church. He helped pick everything out and was so proud.
They look so handsome
These two are already best buds. Beckom lights up when he sees him. And walks around the house calling "bubba" when he is not home. Boston is really good with him and loves to play with him. He never complains or gets upset when I ask him to help out. Most of the time I find them together anyway.
Recently Boston asked if he can start mowing the lawn. I thought "no way, what 6 year old mows the lawn". Well this boy does. He is such a great help to his dad and I. He loves to work along side his dad. He is also really good at mowing. This is how you will find him most saturday mornings.
working hard
With his little buddy always close by, and always in just a diaper and shoes!

2 comments:

Ashley Breinholt said...

Could you please send the cute lawn man to my house to visit for a few weeks so I can get a break from mowing? The hills in my back yard are killer! You could send his little naked helper too!

Amy Lynn said...

They are so handsome!! What a great little relationship. Madelyn is great with Emma too and I love it.