Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mom can you PLEASE help me pull up my pants.....

That's right this girl never does anything unless she gives it her all! Last week she fractured both of her arms.

She went doorbell ditching with a friend and they tripped each other up while running away. She obviously used both her hands to catch herself. She can't remember anything because it hurt so bad she blacked out. It took her dad and I 3 days of making her go to school, telling her they were sprained and to be tough to finally go get x-rays. (I see a mother of the year award in my future for this one). Both arms are fractured exactly the same, in the same spot. The doctors decided to see if the fitted air cast would work on her right arm to give her a little freedom. She is doing pretty good with no arms. I just get to hear "mom, can you..." a whole lot now!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That will teach her to NEVER door bell Ditch again!! :)

Kara said...

Poor thing, hopefully they don't stay on too long. That has got to be tough:)

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Poor Sera! Good thing you heal fast when you're young.