Monday, January 3, 2011

More December to remember...

After I published the last post I realized I forgot a few more activities leading up to Christmas!!
Here are the kiddos holding the letters they wrote to Santa.

We have to send our Santa letters. Then Boston checks the mail everyday waiting for his letter back from Santa. Santa took a while writing back this year but, they finally arrived! Whew!


Our visit to sit on Santa's lap and tell him exactly what we want for Christmas! Beck didn't enjoy it! Sera asked for an IPod touch! Good thing Santa told her that was a little expensive even for Santa :) Alexa asked for a monkey pillow pet and Boston asked for a puppy. Santa got a couple of tough requests from my kids this year!
We surprised my Dad with a 69th birthday/retirement party! It was a fun night. I was so glad we could honor my dad after all his years of hard work!

We also squeezed in a Christmas Piano recital! This is the first time my kids have been in a recital. They all did a GREAT job. They memorized their songs and even remembered to take a bow.
Sera played Jingle Bells
Boston played Jolly Old St. Nicholas
Alexa played Away in a Manger
Great job guys!

Now on to Christmas!!

1 comment:

Doug and Becca said...

Your family is so adorable. I'm so glad your kids are taking piano. Don't let them quit :)