Thursday, March 31, 2011

RODEO

A few weeks ago we took the kids to Lehi Days. It was a lot of fun. Beck got to ride a horse and do the petting zoo several times. Sera also did the money goat and greased pig. She came very close to getting the pig. She had the best time trying to catch it! (sorry no pictures). The kids all loved it.
Boston and Alexa started out the day with Mutton Bustin!
Here is Boston before
Here he is now that he sees what he has to do
dressed and ready
Hold on tight
Off he goes! He made it all the way to the whistle. He did great. He says he can't wait to do it again next year!! Way to go Bubba.
Miss Alex ready to go, of course smiling!
What a Woman!
Off she goes!
and goes
and if you look close, STILL going. Her sheep took her all the way back to the corrals, and she never let go. I told her to just hang on the longest and she could win. I forgot to tell her that the whistle meant she could let go!! When she got done she said, "I didn't want to let go because then I would have to fall off and get dirty!" This girl keeps me on my toes!!!
I had to put the picture of Alexa with the pig. She begs for a pet pig all the time. This is the closest she will EVER get!

3 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

So fun! I wish were there to cheer on the competitors!

Linsey Harper said...

This is hilarious!!! Your kids kill me, they are so cute! I love watching those little kids do the Mutton Bustin:)

Kara said...

Man you have some tough kids! That looks like a lot of fun, and yes I agree with the never having a pet pig EVER lol!!!