Monday, November 28, 2011

CALIFORNIA PART 1

I was one lucky girl for fall break. I got to spend two entire weeks in Oceanside right on the beach. Some friends of ours go every year and invited us to come. Frankie and the kids drove me and the two boys over the first weekend. Then I stayed with Boston and Beckom and Frankie and the girls went home. They came back to spend the next week of fall break with us. It was HEAVEN!!
We made s'mores FOR BREAKFAST!
We had one day that was really rainy, so we had a Halloween party. We painted lanterns, made spider balloons...
Bloody bandaid cookies
And a little Halloween Bowl
Can't beat the view from our bowling alley!
The kids would get so tired we would find them snuggled up and sleeping. This is Beck with our friend Wyatt
Most of the time was spent on the beach. AMAZNG!

Looking for sand crabs was big entertainment
More falling asleep
The kids even got me boogie boarding. I kinda liked it. We should have had wetsuits years ago. Next time I am going to learn to surf!
The rest of the vacation will be posted soon. This was week one!

No comments: