Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Halloween!!!

Its almost Christmas and I am finally getting to Halloween. That's about right for me!

We did our annual pumpkin decorating night and Carmel apples. The kids always do a great job and are very creative.
I think Beckom had more fun decorating himself
Alexas was complete with a mustache this year
Boston made Frankenstein (or is that him??)
Beckom is just full of a lot of paint
Sera is the only one to choose to carve. I love her sense of Humor.
Then the big night
"Mr. Incredible" showing of his Muscles
Alexa likes the scary stuff. She is a Vampire Bride!
Sera decided to be "Neon Girl"I think she ended up a little like Lady Gaga
Boston the Scary Skeleton
We win the award for Hottest couple of the year
What were we thinking?? The kids LOVED it!
Frankie's Grandma showed up like this and we didn't even know who she was. So cute!
We went to Mike and Stacey's this year and the kids loved trick or treated with the cousins

No comments: