Monday, March 12, 2012

Beckom isTHREE

On December 16th our little man turned 3! I can't belive my baby is 3 already. we had a little party at home with the grandparents and his requested donut cake.
He loved his truck and boat from grandma and Papa! Happy Birthday Buddy!

Things we love about Beckom at 3:
Easy going
Always smiling
He is shy but if he is comfortable around you he always has something funny to say
To say he is full of personality is putting it mildly
He talks a lot, just like an adult
One of my favorite things he says is when I ask him how much I love him or he loves me, he always says "too much"
He doesn't walk, he struts
He is a very picky eater (new to our house)
He says "sumking" for something
He loves his brother and sisters, he calls them his kids
He tells Boston EVERYDAY "you are my best friend"
He absolutely adores his daddy
He loves tools and cars, trucks, quads, motorcycles. Most days he pretends to fix all of them
He loves to put gas in everything (fake) and mow the lawns with dad and Boston every week. His favorite day is when the lawn gets mowed.
We love you little man, Too much!!

No comments: