Monday, April 20, 2009

Rock Star

Happy 7th Birthday Alexa!  You were born on the move with a little spark in your eye and a grin on your face.  We love you!  You keep us all entertained.

This year Alexa got to have a friend birthday party.  Dad was going to be in Mexico for a Triathlon (he did awesome, way to go!) so we had a little dinner and family party on her birthday so dad could be there.
She wanted to go to Texas Road house.  She was really embarrassed when they made her sit on the saddle.  I think this is the only time that she smiled.  On the
 way home she said "I didn't want to get on that thing, Uncle Jason just put me on there"  She was a good sport!
Then we came home to her requested Banana Cake with both sets of Grandparents and Uncle Jason.

The next night we had a Rock Star Party.

  Look how cute my rock star is!
Here are all the kids saying rock star!
My Security Gaurds, they had to check the backstage passes to let the girls in!

Here Are the Backstage passes.  They were also the Party Invitation.
This is my personal rock band!

Alexa said that Beckom and I had to dress up too.  Breinholt Rockers!
We broke up into teams and had a rock band tournament.  The Girls all named their band and we recorded the songs to make a music video for them.
The Drummer!

It was a fun night with Pizza and Ice Cream sundaes.  I could not have pulled it all off with out my family and all there help.  Thanks Everyone!

8 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Lexa we love you so much!! Happy birthday day!! I love the rocker outfits for all of you! So fun!

sherry said...

you're so brave to do a party at your house without Frankie! I never could have done it. It is beyond my skill set. You have the cutest rockin' family EVER. Even baby Becks. So cute!

The Taylor Family said...

So, so cute! You are one rockin Mama!

The Johnson Family said...

Hailey had a blast with her backstage pass!! Thanks for having her. Hope you had a great birthday Alexa!

Kelly said...

So cute & such a great idea! You are so creative! Ps. The skirt is so dang cute, she looked like a little cupcake! The tank turned out way cute too! :) What a fun party!

Kara said...

Everyone looked so cute in their rocker attire. That is such a good idea. Glad she had such a fun birthday!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! You are such a fun mom!

Doug and Becca said...

What a great party. You are so creative. I will have to call you for ideas some day. I am so boring.