Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Chubby Baby!

We have never experienced a fat happy baby in our house before.  Until now!!  He is so chubby, his double chin is huge, his stomach is giant and he has rubber band arms and cottage cheese legs.  So FUN!!

Isn't he so cute!

He is a future sumo wrestler! *notice the drool*

Boston told me he wanted to watch Beckom.  So in he takes him to the playroom.  I had to take a picture of the boys watching cartoons and holding hands.  He actually laid there like that for 30 minutes!  That's amazing for both of them.

Last Saturday morning, Frankie went on a early bike ride.  Sera woke up when he left(of course).  So, at around 7:30 here she is in my room with breakfast in bed for mom.  She had made french toast all by herself!  She is so sweet.

7 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Ok so can I borrow your kids so that I can have babysitters and breakfast in bed? Sumo baby is the cutest!!

Danielle said...

He is adorable. I love the rolls! He looks like an Anderson. Way to go on getting breakfast in bed. Can't beat that!

The Taylor Family said...

I love chubby babies! He's so dang cute Krista!

Unknown said...

I love reading these updates on your kids! Keep them coming. Your kids are so, so cute!

Kara said...

That is so cute, I love all of the chub. Maybe that means I could have a chubby one day too! Oh and pretty impressive that she knows how to make french toast, way to go Sera!

Doug and Becca said...

No Way, is she really old enough to be making breakfast now. What a sweetheart to do something like that for you. Your kids are adorable and growing up so fast. I can't believe Beckom. He sure is a chunk but so cute.

sherry said...

Yep, it's official. Our babies got switched. And you ended up with my chubby baby boy! Boston is so sweet with him. Just curious- did Sera clean up her mess when she was done? My girls are infamous for making me breakfast and making the whole kitchen a disaster in the process...