Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crazy Cousins and Silly Baby

My kids love to put silly things on Beck and take pictures.  He is always a good sport and flashes a big grin for them.
I wish I had a scanner.  I have a baby picture of Frankie with a cowboy hat on and they look ALOT alike!
Crazy hair and a little drool!!
A few weekends ago I had a big cousin sleepover to kick off summer.  We had 8 kids in the house.  It was a lot of fun.  The youngest kids decided to paint themselves to look like the joker.  This picture was taken at the beginning.  They did even more art work as time went by.  So funny!

Here they are hangin out.  They had a donut breakfast.  Played in the sprinklers and on the trampoline, played games, rode bikes, just had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love their personalities. You are such a fun mom!

Kara said...

That is so fun that they have so many cousins so close to them. Oh and that site is www.peanutposh.com, it only has carseat covers and other cute stuff. I'm not sure of a site that has shopping cart covers!