Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lake Day

Eric and Wendy invited us to the lake on Memorial Day.  We had a great time.  My parents kept Beckom for us, so we got to spend all day .  It was a little different then I remember it before kids!!    The smiles on there faces make it all worth it.  It was a fun day.  Thanks for inviting us and a HUGE thanks to my parents so that I could go also!!!
Arie, Taylor(friend),Alexa,Boston,Megan,Sera
My Hottie
I know it is blurry, I just thought it was a cool picture
Watching Daddy on the wake board
I had to force these two on with me and they ended up loving it until I yanked them off over a bump!!
Daddy teaching Sera to ski
*this picture is just before she panicked and the meltdown began*
Boston learning to ski
*he also got scared but stayed out and gave it 3 tries... even with a bloody nose and crying*

My cute kids!  Alexa gets a little sea sick on the boat. Next time I am hoping she will like it better and try skiing.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great Pics! Except where's the one of you skiing? And what does the * by the kids learning to ski mean?