Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Big Move

A Few weeks ago we moved into a new home. Things have been Crazy! We miss our old neighbors and friends and are now working on making our new house a home.

The kids started at a new school and are adjusting well and really seem to be liking it.
Here they are on the first day.

They couldn't wait to try the new pool. I think it is WAY to cold but they LOVE it.
Boston did a cannonball first thing!!
Alexa got right in
Sera is a little like her mom. She chose to clean the pool instead of getting in. She has been in several times since!
Beckom even loves the new pool

I know this next picture is blurry but the thing ran when I took the picture. We have some new friends at our home and I DO NOT like them....
Frankie and the kids have gone out scorpion hunting in the yard the last few nights and have killed almost 20. Mom is not very happy...
Here they are on the first hunt, I hope they get them all.

3 comments:

Ashley Breinholt said...

Ewww! I hate scorpions! I'm so glad we don't have those here!! Hopefully we get to come home soon so we can see your new house.

Kelly said...

Scary!!!!! I want to see pics of the new house. I thought you were letting the kids finish @ weinberg? were are you @? We really need to meet up.

Kara said...

I didn't even know you moved. Bri must have forgotten to tell me. I'm glad your kids are doing so well, I'm sure that wasn't easy! Fun that you have a pool, I would love that. Hopefully they get rid of all the scorpions, I would freak out too:)