Monday, May 17, 2010

Alexa's Special Day




May 1st at 2:00 Alexa was Baptized. It was a GREAT day.
Our little Alexa planned the entire thing. She told me who was talking, who was singing (she had a solo), what songs, who was giving the prayers, what was for dessert after (cheesecake)even how I had to do her hair. I'm sure this trait will come in handy when she is all grown up!
Here she is on her special day. She is wearing my baptism outfit. Now both my girls have been baptized in it. Hopefully their daughters will be also.
She was baptized by her daddy and had that huge grin the entire day. We are very proud of her and the decision that she made to get baptized. She has a special spirit and we love her very much!

4 comments:

Ashley Breinholt said...

So special! I so wish we could have been there. We miss you guys so much. Way to go Lex! You (and Sera) are great examples!

Kelly said...

So Sweet! What a sweet little girl she is! Congrats! Love ya!

The Risenmays said...

I still can't believe she is 8! I remember when you guys moved to Utah she was a brand new baby. Congrats Alexa!

Wendy said...

She is such a cutie! And hillarious I might add! Remind me to tell you what she told Arie (you don't want it on here:)
Thanks for letting us hang out last weekend, we had a great time!