Wednesday, April 20, 2011

California

For spring break we were lucky enough to spend a few days in Oceanside with my parents. Beware this post may give you picture overload!
My cute family plus one! My cute neighbor Mckelle went with us.
With Grandma and Papa
Boston flying a kite
Beckom flew the kite all by himself
Alex
LOTS of body boarding. It was FREEZING and my kids didn't even care.
You can't go to the beach without digging a great big hole for the toddler
I love the smiles the beach brings
Mckelle and Sera...We are in trouble in a few years!!
So cute
This kid is so skinny he couldn't keep his 18 month suit up!
Sera LOVES the waves
Alexa loves looking good in her suit
taking a walk on the pier
enjoying the sunset on our deck
so Frankie!
watching the sunset Beckom style


Boston getting ready to catch the waves

Always together


The kids on the porch!

We had such a great trip. Took lots of walks on the sand with Grandma and Papa, played in the water, ate great fish and chips, had smores around the fire, and best of all great family time!!

1 comment:

Doug and Becca said...

That looks cold and fun! I can't believe how kids seem to not feel the cold. But then again, I remember being that way when I was young. You guys have such a cute family