Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random stuff we do

Beckom likes to take his girlfriend Joelle for a cruise in his sweet ride. Sometimes if he is lucky she will even put her arm around him. It is so CUTE!
My Aunt Pam came to town to visit my parents. They spent an ENTIRE day picking oranges in my yard and juicing them. They ended up making around 30 gallons of OJ and that was just from the trees in my front yard. We still have the back yard! UUGGHHH to many oranges. But I am so thankful that they made all that yummy juice for us. Thanks guys!
We had spirit week a while back and I snapped a few pictures. This was on mismatched day. That's always the best. Just put on whatever you want day!
This was 60,70, or 80's day.....can you guess what they are???
Boston wasn't diggin the short shorts(like his dad use to wear)!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Is tha your kitchen?? I love the cabinets.. Did you guys buy or are you renting? Such a cute house. And how fun to have so many oranges! your kids are getting so so big..

Kara said...

Wow I want that many oranges that is awesome. I'm glad you got to hang out with my Mom while she was there:) Cute pics of your kids I love their fun outfits!