Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter

My kids are lucky enough to always have two Easters. We go to Payson with Grandpa and Grandma Anderson on Saturday and picnic and hunt for eggs with all the cousins.
Here they are ready to fins all the eggs!

Sera was a lucky GOLDEN egg winner this year. Grandpa is really sneaky at hiding them!
Here they are Easter morning all dressed up!




Sera with her Basket
Miss Alex
Boss Man
Beck wanting his "tandy" for breakfast
Then it was party number two at our house with the Breinholts. Great dinner with another egg hunt. My kids get spoiled!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute! I just saw Brooke and she was telling me she spent Easter with you. Is that her Daughter Paisley standing by Beckham? She is so much bigger than him. is'nt she younger too. She was telling me she was big.. Kinda like Talan. He is huge!