Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time to catch up!

I can't believe I have gotten this far behind.  Here we go...

Frankie took the kids out for a few dad activities.  
They Hiked "A" mountain

 They got to go to a monster truck ralley.  They had AMAZING seats, right up front.
 They ran Ethans Run.  Beckom even insisted on running the entire thing.  He has the same running bug!
 Beckom being Beckom.  He loves all the little girls in the neighborhood!
 Such a ladies man
 This boy keeps our entire family smiling

I have been keeping busy with the Young Women!  So fun to have Sera in there with me
 We took a trip to Utah for my Grandma Wheelwrights 90th Birthday.  Frankie, my aunt Pam, and kids got to enjoy a day on the slopes
A few of the grandkids with grandma
a little rock climbing
taking a walk to check out the floods in Utah

Thanks Bri for letting us stay with you.  We had a great time!
 Frankie ran the 1/2 at the Phoenix Marathon!  Way to go Babe!
 Costco trips
Reed, Roman, And Beckom went to preschool together all year.  They had lots of play dates at the park, McDonalds, and with each other.  They are best buds!









No comments: