Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fun at the Cabin!

Last weekend we went to the cabin with our cousins to play in the snow! The kids had the best weekend. They played and laughed all day and sometimes night! The snow was great. I didn't know I had such fearless kids. They were sledding non stop and up for any ride! Alexa would fly down the hill, hit a jump, and crash. Then she would get up laughing and ask for more. For Boston it was never fast enough and Sera could not get enough or "catch enough air"! It was a great weekend! Here are a few pictures of us having fun...

4 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How fun!! I heard you guys had a blast! Now Cody and I have to get up there before all of that fun snow has melted!

sherry said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm glad you put your family picture back up, it is so dang cute!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Wow, I can't believe how much snow is still up there!! Looks like you had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

so nice
i lik your photos