Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hannah Montana!!


After trying unsuccessfully to get concert tickets both times we went to the Hannah Montana movie in 3D! I didn't know it would be such a big deal. The movie was sold out both days we tried to go. So, I went at 9:00 am and bought tickets. Then I went back 2 hours before the movie started to wait in the line so we could sit together! In the end it was worth it! The girls were so excited they were jumping up and down. We were the first in line (Sera thinks that it is the coolest part), and my girls sang along, danced along
and smiled the entire time! It was a fun night!


























8 comments:

niki said...

how fun I didn't know you guys did that. Is that why you are so hard to get a hold of lately:-) By the way your whatever it is called back drop thingy is perfect for you!!! I love it! LOVE NIKI

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

So fun! I can't wait until Ri is big enough to enjoy that stuff.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Frankie gets the husband of the year award for going to that with his daughters!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

sherry said...

Hi Krista! Every time I see all of your sisters in law at the gym I wonder how in the heck you are doing. I was so excited when I came accross your blog the other day. I just started this blogging thing and I wanted to drop you a line. Your family is just beautiful and you are always doing something fun.
My older girls are both HM fanatics and they are begging me to take them. I know it is only a matter of time before we are right there at the theater too!

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

How fun! I can't believe how big everyone is. I need to see them. We miss you guys!

sherry said...

Hi Krista!- your profile won't allow me to e mail you. if you click on mine, though, you can click on e mail and e mail me your e mail address. Did I say e mail enough times?;)

Doug and Becca said...

How did Frankie like Hannah Montanna? i bet he was so excited to go. He's probably outlawing the kids from watching this show now just like sponge bob :) I bet it was a fun concert. I look forward to doing things like that.

Jensen Family said...

awe thats so fun! and thats awesome you are such a cool mom so go early and sit in line for a couple of hours!!!