Monday, March 24, 2008

More Spring Break!

With two full weeks off we got to pack in a lot of fun!! We have had sleep overs, friends to play, zoo trips, bowling, swimming (yes, we spent a day swimming already!), watching a movie in our
backyard AND Easter! I think mom is tired and ready for a "mom" spring break now!!

This was our zoo day with the cousins!




























This was our movie adventure in the back yard! Friday Night we put up the trampoline tent, popped popcorn and watched Enchanted(everybody watched except dad who fell asleep in the first 5 min.)!!




















We also went bowling, I REALLY don't love to bowl!! The kids LOVED it!! Our friends went with us and it was a fun day!





























1 comment:

sherry said...

You guys have been busy! How fun to have a little campout in your backyard to watch a movie! Do you have a projector? We do that at my sister's house sometimes when we all get together, but we never thought about tents!. (btw, my kids are watching Enchanted right now. Again!) I think the last time I went bowling was with you! A loonng time ago.