Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break!






On the last day of School before spring break my Girls had a concert! As you can see from the smile on Alexa's face she loves to sing. She
did a GREAT job. It was a lot of fun to watch!













Sera was very excited because s
he was one of only four second grade students that got to be in a skit about bullying. They had to write, practice, and perform it! She did great! She keeps telling everybody that only the BEST students got picked to do the skit! It was a great start to spring break!









After the Concert we went to stay at my Parents house for the Weekend. It was a lot of fun! The kids love to just run and play in the huge yard! I put these pictures of Uncle Jason with all the kids because they Love him so much. He is always helping out with ALL our kids. I looked out the window and at one point he was holding a crying kid in one arm, another kid in his other arm, trying to push two kids on the swing, and catching one coming down the slide! What an AWESOME uncle!! We love you Jason! Thanks for being such a great sport!! (p.s. Jason I know you are going to be mad because I put this on my blog, I couldn't resist!)

7 comments:

Doug and Becca said...

I ended up not taking her, i wanted to wait to see how the morning went and take her in after lunch but she ended up acting better. she didn't have a fever again and acted happy. i think its just a cold. her nose is running a little and now a cough is starting to set in but still no fever. Thanks for talking to me though, you are the best!! By the way, your kids are adorable. how fun to spend time at your parents for spring break and have jason there to take the kids off you hands!

sherry said...

What a fun way to start Spring Break! Your girls are so cute, and I love their hair. Jason is such a great brother. Maybe I am just hormonal, or I'm waxing nostalgic about your parents house, but that story is making me tear up! Who are the other kids? I recognize Connor, and I am assuming Wendy and Eric's other kids, but I didn't recognize the rest.

Kara said...

I love it, that is so cute. I miss all of you guys. I wish you still lived here so we could see you once in awhile, at least. Tell everyone hi for me!

Anonymous said...

O I miss you all so much. I haven't seen you guys for ever. We need to make a trip down that way sometime soon. You guys are so cute and tell Jason I love the pictures he is the best with kids. Gotta love him. Tell him and everyone else Hi. Miss you guys and love you all.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

how fun!! everyone love uncle jason!! do you guys get 2 weeks for spring break because of the modified spring break? I wish I would have known you guys had spring break we could have planned a trip to the cabin so cody and frankie could go snowboarding (cody really wants to go and since its his birthday and all I figured I'd go with it). Did you get my text about the bachelor?

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I figured it was you on that last comment. The text was we should nominate someone to go on the bachelorette cause the cute girl deanna from last the bachelor is on it. I should bring Rilyn over to play with your kids since they're out of school. She would love that!

Danielle said...

Ah we miss Jason! Actually we miss all you guys. We had so much fun spending time up in Payson. Hopefully we can make another trip out there sometime soon.