Sunday, March 16, 2008

No more Mama's Boy Hair!!


I finally did it! I love Boston's hair long, but when he came to me and said, "can you PLEASE cut my hair to look like dad,"I had to do it! I fought it for a while, but it is finally short! Daddy was begging too! He still looks really cute! It is supposed to be styled like in the picture, but he flattens it out with his hand every time we style it. He says it looks weird sticking up!

P.S. Even with a hair cut he is the biggest Mama's Boy EVER!!!!!

4 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

He looks so handsome. I love little boys with short hair!!

Kara said...

I am impressed that you cut it yourself. Bennett needs a hair cut already but I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Boston looks cute!

Jensen Family said...

awe he looks so handsome :)

Ok whatever said...

he is sooo cute