Thursday, April 3, 2008

CALIFORNIA!!

This Last weekend we took a last minute trip to California. Frankie wanted to watch his friend compete in the California Ironman. We also took Jason along so they could squeeze in a scuba dive or as they like to say... "blow a few bubbles"! We played on the beach, flew kites and ate a lot of ice cream! The water was too cold for me but the kids loved it!Do you think that kids will ever get tired of JUMPING those endless waves. I think my kids will do it forever! They caught some pretty good air! It is fun to watch!

7 comments:

Sra.Bates said...

@_@ wow ! very cool

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Oh, the water looks so nice! We are still wearing jackets over here! I can't wait for warmer weather!

niki said...

There bathing suits are adorable! Glad it was Fun!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

oh how fun! i cant wait for rilyn to see the ocean and play in it. maybe someday her cousins can teach her how to ride waves!

Doug and Becca said...

I bet that was a really nice vacation for your family. I can't believe they got in the water...kids don't know what cold is i swear. I don't think i was ever like that. I will get you the peanut butter cookie recipe. i don't remember what you email address is so i will call you can get it.

Jensen Family said...

how fun! your kids are crazy! the water is soooo cold right now! we went this weekend and i didn't even wanna touch the water! but kids don't care!

Danielle said...

Looks like a blast!