Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 6th birthday Alexa!!!


In Honor of Alexa this post will be all girl colors!  If they had Glitter font I would use it!!  Today she turnes 6!!  I can't believe it.  Because Frankie had to go out of town we had a party last night!


She didn't get to have a big friend party this year  so she invited 2 of her cousins to come to dinner.  She loves pasta!  That is why she picked Olive garden for dinner!  Then we came home and had Cake (white cake with beautiful flowers on it!  EXACTLY as she requested!)  And homemade ice cream!  She had a lot of fun!!
Today Boston and I took donuts and milk to her class!  She has been all smiles!  When Alexa is happy everyone around her can't help but be happy!  I hope she had a GREAT birthday!  We love her!!

3 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXA!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Kara said...

So cute, I hope she had a fun day! Your kids are so cute, I am sad that I don't get to see them. We need to drive or fly there (hopefully fly) soon! I hope Bennett and Kambri are best friends:)

Danielle said...

I can't believe she is 6! Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday!