Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Day of School!!!

Yesterday was our first day back to school.  They were all very excited.
Sera is in 3rd grade now.  I can't believe how fast it goes.  This picture is her little personality!  She picked her outfit ALL by herself and told me how to do her hair.  So Cute!
Alexa is in 1st grade this year.  She will only wear dresses!  She also asked me why we can't just skip summer and make it school all the time.  She is very social!(like daddy!!)
Boston gets to go to the Kindersteps program this year.  He thinks he is all grown up with his backpack and water bottle like the girls.  Today he said he likes how long his school is (3hrs) because if he was gone as long as the girls he would miss me!!  Still my little boy.  At least for a little longer.

3 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How fun! I love seras gang signs. It reminds me of Cody. I swear any chance he gets hes doing something with his hands. I even have wedding pictures where hes trying to throw some in. All of the kids look super cute! Rilyn and I have to run over to CGCC over there by you guys one day this week (probably friday) so you'll have to let us know when the kids get home from school and we can swing by and play for a minute.

Kara said...

They are already back to school. Wow that is early. I bet you are probably happy and sad. They all look so dang cute. Hope you are feeling good!

Doug and Becca said...

Wow. they are growing up so quickly. I can't believe sera is in 3rd grade. they are all adorable.