Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Underwear Model!


This is our Alexa!  She was walking around the house in her underwear and when I asked "where are your clothes?"  She said "MOM, I am an underwear model!!"  So, I left for the store and when I came back Frankie told me I had to see something.  While I was gone she put more underwear on and asked him to take "model" pictures of her!  When I asked why they were taken in front of a toilet she said,"that's where you take underwear pictures mom!!"  For all those that don't know Alexa very well, this is her everyday.  As far back as I can remember she has thought words like, "poop, bum, toot, pee"  are the funniest ever.  Just this morning she was walking away from me and said, "hey, mom what's that?"  While, pulling down her pants and bending over.  I don't know whether to laugh or teach her not to do that stuff.  She is Frankie in a girl body!!  She either makes us laugh or want to SCREAM!  We love her!

8 comments:

sherry said...

Looks like you need to hide your Victoria's Secret catalogues!;) Is she spanking herself in that last one? Silly girls.

Lisa said...

Hahaha...that is too funny! Definitely didn't get that from her prim and proper mother:)

the lucas' said...

She is too cute! Congrats on the new baby! =)

Kara said...

Wow those are quite the pictures. Just remember all of these things for when she is older!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Ok that is so freaking funny!! Lexa you crack me up!! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Jensen Family said...

hahaha that is so funny! she's a crack up

fletcher 4 said...

Krista-she and it looks like she and Brennen are two of a kind! That is too funny! Hey, how do you get your buddy list posted on the side of your blog?

Doug and Becca said...

Oh my gosh, where did she come from. she used to be so quiet and now she's frankie to a t...sorry krista