Thursday, July 31, 2008

Frankie's race for a Cure!

I am posting this letter from Frankie.  He is doing a special triathlon and all of the information is below... 


I am raising funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a participant in their Team In Training program for the SOMA Triathlon in Tempe, AZ this fall, and I'm asking anyone I can to help by making a donation to my fundraising campaign.

The SOMA Triathlon will be my fifth triathlon this year and the finale of a long and grueling season.  I have dedicated this race to Ian Crabtree, a 3-year old young man suffering with ALL (Leukemia) whose parents are good friends of our family.  When you access the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page and read more about Ian.

Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress.  You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/somatri08/fbreinholt

Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers.   I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Ian Crabtree, thank you very much for your support.  I greatly appreciate your generosity.

P.S. If you're comfortable with it, I would appreciate it if you would forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well.  Thanks again.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey! Yes I know who it is stephanie romney blog. just go through her post and she has a bunch of cute ones. Yes lets hope I will be done soon with this morning sickness. I am 12 weeks today so hopefully by the end of the month would be good:) oh well anything to get them here and healthy!