Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby update

I can't believe my baby is 1 month old already!  Time flies when you are busy with the holidays.  He is growing so fast I can't believe it.  He has the cutest double chin.  I just love everything about him.  I think I spoil him.  Having him so far apart from the others and being my last baby I want to enjoy everything about it.  He is a good baby that doesn't cry too often.  A first in our house.  I think I am in shock!  He gets up every couple of hours at night, KILLER!! I forgot what tired really is.  Everyone in our house is in LOVE with him.  Here are a few pictures...



Every time I look someone is enjoying him.  This is sera laying on her bed with him.
Alexa always has a huge smile when she is with him.
Boston loves being a BIG brother.

They are all a big help with him.  They still fight over him.  I love it!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Such Cute Pictures! He is such a sweet baby! And time does fly by! you have such cute kids! Today was fun! Ryk loves playing with Boston!

sherry said...

Yeah, new family pics! I love them! He really is such a cute baby. I can tell your kids just dote on him. My favorite is the pic of Boston giving him a smooch. These tiny babies are going to be so spoiled!

Castle Family said...

he is sooooo cute Krista!! good job! I guess Frankie did ok to ;)