Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BOSTON

This post is all about Boston!  Today I decided that he can keep me laughing, smiling, or drive me CRAZY!!  He can be so sweet.  After picking him up at school today we had to run to the store.  As we got home the baby was screaming.  As I got out of the car and walked around to get Beckom out, there was boston, carrying the grocery bag, my diaper bag and opening the car door for me.  Then he opened the door to the house and waited for me to come in.  This made my day.  He is so thoughtful.  Lately we have been having a hard time with him(new baby!!).   When he does something he shouldn't he always tells me later that he wants nice Boston to come back.  He also will come to me after he has hurt someone or gotten in trouble (sometimes days later) and say "remember when I...  I'm sorry I did that"!  I love the picture above of him, it captured his personality .  He has a lot of Frankie in him!  He loves to tease and make everyone laugh.  I love you Bubba!
Boston just started basketball.  It has been fun to watch and he loves it!

No comments: