Friday, January 23, 2009

MY LITTLE RUNNERS

They didn't get this talent from me, that is for sure!!  My girls are in the running club at school.  Last night they had their first race.  It is a race against other schools in our district.  They have to run about 1 mile.  Sera came in 5th overall for the 3rd grade girls and Alexa got 1st for the 1st grade girls.  I was amazed!!  When they finished, Frankie asked if they were tired or if they thought they could go faster.  Alexa said, "I could have gone faster but they don't let you run on the road so I couldn't pass the slow girls in my way!!"  Sera said, "I got knocked down 2 times or I would have done better, but, I am TIRED!!"  If you can see the numbers they are holding up Sera had 29 and Alexa is 31.  That is overall.  There was over 200 kids in the race.  I wish I liked to run like that!  Great job girls.  We are VERY proud of you!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute girls! They are so FAST! I need the pic you took of Harley and them! E mail it to me! I love the baby pictures too! And Boston's pic is so HIM! :) He is such a good boy!