Monday, March 23, 2009

A few things kids do to entertain themselves!

I need to play catch up on my blog.  Here are a few things that I found my kids doing over spring break to entertain themselves.
This is photography Sera style.  Frankie and I find pictures on our phones and the camera on a daily basis.  This picture made me laugh.  Not sure if she was trying to get a picture of the pacifier or the baby.  I guess it is time to get her own camera!
Alexa dressed Boston up like a girl.  I can't believe he went for it.  He quickly took it all off after a few pictures.  Notice the earrings and lipstick.  What a good sport.
Alexa is great at finding things to do.  I found her upstairs in the window sill with toys all set up and playing!
She said, "It is so pretty outside I wanted the toys to see".  She played there for over an hour!

3 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow Boss youre a hottie!! You're kids are too cute!! We love them all to death!! How was the cabin?

Unknown said...

Oh I miss those kids! What cuties!

The Taylor Family said...

I can't beleive Boston let the girls dress him up! Cute