Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break

This is a few things that we did over spring break.    We had a fun and relaxing few weeks.  We took some bike rides, went to the zoo, spent time in Payson, went to the cabin and had a great two weeks.

We started out by going to the Zoo with my parents and Wendy and her kids.  It was a fun day!

The kids and some cousins at the zoo

Beckom enjoying the zoo from his stroller

Grandma bought each kid their very own bag of cotton candy!  You can tell how excited and proud they each are to have their own bag!

We also went to the Cabin...

At the cabin Frankie's cousins built a zip line.  I think it was around 60 ft.  Here is Frankie getting ready to go.
Look close in the top of the tree, you can see Frankie.  If you enlarge the picture you can see the ladder on the side of the tree to get to the top.
Frankie on the zip line!

 Don't worry Frankie wasn't the only person to have fun!  The only proof I have of being on the zip line is this cute picture that Sera took of Alexa watching the baby during my turn!
This is Frankie's dad enjoying the ride!
The kids made homemade bird feeders.  Here is Alexa showing hers off.

Boston!

My Tween Sera !


The kids got to enjoy an evening around the fire making Smores and roasting starburst(thanks McCuistions, my kids still love these)!



Frankie's cousin had some small Quads.  My kids were in Heaven.  Boston actually cried later that day because he wanted to ride more.  Who cares if it was pink. He still felt tough.

Glad he had a helmet on!  He drove right into a tree.  Must get his driving skills from his dad!

We had some great family time and now I am glad that school has started again!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun! I am so jealous you got to get away from the heat we had here! The zip line looks fun! Thanks again for having my kids over today! You are so sweet, and Harley and Sera are such funny friends! :)

Shannon said...

Krista it was fun to hear from you. Your family is so cute and how fun that you had another little boy! Ok the girl that made Sydnee's cake's name is Mandy. I heard her prices have gone up a little, but it really was fun and the kids all loved it! Her e-mail is sassycakes.az@gmail.con and her blog is sassycakesaz.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I cant spell! It is supposed to be .com not .con!

Lorri said...

Hi Krista! I didn't realize you blog. What a fun spring break!