Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BAM triathlon in Midway, UT

This was a great race.  It was perfect weather (cold water, sorry Frankie), beautiful location and Frankie did a GREAT job.  I am always amazed.  Each race he does, he improves.  The kids love to watch him and cheer him on.  They get nervous every time he swims and don't take there eyes off the water until he comes out.  The run on this course was really hard and Frankie did Awesome!   I am so proud of him and the inspiration he is to our kids.  Sera is asking to do a kids Triathlon.  We are looking in to one for next year for her.  What a Great example he is to all of us.  I love you and am so proud!

2 comments:

Kara said...

He is seriously a champ for doing all his triathlons! I figure everyone starts doing things like this in their 30s so I hav a few years:) It was so fun to see you guys, hopefully we will get to see you again soon!

Doug and Becca said...

It was great to see you guys. I thought of you on that day. I'm glad the weather turned out all right for you. I would have hated the cold water. Way to go Frankie!