Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beckom is 6 months

Beck turned 6 months in June.  My cousin took these pictures of him while we were on our trip to Utah.  Thanks Bri!

He is such a joy in our home.  He is easy going and loves to smile.  If you talk to him he will smile even in the middle of a cry.  The kids adore him, he is wrapped around daddy's finger and  is attached to mom.  Now if I could just get him to sleep at night I would have to say he was the perfect baby.  I guess I will have to settle for close!

At 6 months...
Weight: 15lbs 6 oz
Height: 25" (still short)
Sitting up
Rolling all over the family room
Does the back crawl or back worm (as the kids say)
Starting to do a slight army crawl
Not a great sleeper
Always smiling

6 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Cute pictures! He's such a cute happy baby. I love his cheeks and his name! It was so good to see you guys.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Kelly said...

Wow! He is getting so big! And looks so much like Boston. ;)
Hope you are having a great summer. Tell the kids hi.

the lucas' said...

He is so cute!!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

These pictures are soo cute!! He is such a sweet baby! Rilyn just loves him to death! (And so do Cody and I)

sherry said...

AND heusso stinkin' cute! Don't feel bad. My 9 month old is still up twice a night. Because she is The Queen. And we all do her bidding. Little stinker...