Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ethan's Run

We participated in Ethan's Run as a family a few weeks ago.  Frankie's Friend lost a baby to heart disease and they sponsored this run to help raise money for research.  The kids and I ran the 1 mile family run.  I did run the entire thing but the kids kicked my booty.  Beckom and I finished behind them.  Next time I will get them.  They did great and Sera's friend Randi ran with us too.
Frankie ran the 10k.  It was a tough course with a lot of hills and he did Awesome.  This time he finished in  44min.  Great job Honey!

3 comments:

Ashley Breinholt said...

Fun stuff. Way to go guys! The weather looks really nice to run in. I wish we could go outside and walk/run. Rilyn asks if we can everyday but I'm anti walking when I can't see the sidewalk.

niki said...

You guys are so great about doing neat things as a family Congrats Kris I could have never even finished a race!!!

Kara said...

You guys are so active I love it! Good job running, maybe next time I will see you doing the 10k:)