Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers Day

I really didn't take any pictures but, my family made it a great day. Flowers, candy, homemade cards, letters, poems, gifts and all my favorites for dinner. I didn't have to do a thing. I felt very loved. My kids and Hubby are the best!!! I love my Family.

Sera did a mothers day program in her class for me. It was so cute. They had a ho-down with invitations, table cloths, flowers, gifts, a program with cute songs and Sera even had a part. They finished it off with Strawberries and cupcakes. It was so fun.
This is Sera with her cousin Noah. They are in the same class and so cute. We have a picture of them in Kindergarten together too.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Your not private anymore. Cute pics! Glad you had a great mothers day!

Ashley Breinholt said...

So fun! What a fun mothers day. I told Cody he was incharge of dinner so we got take out. Thats so cool that Sera and Noah are in the same class.

dustin and amy said...

Oh, those stinkin' scorpions! Good Luck getting them all! We have them and they are a pain!