Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boston's self portrait as an old man


Boston came home from school today with this picture he drew in class. It was the school’s 100th day party they were celebrating today. He showed it to Krista and said “Look, this is a picture of me when I’m ‘100 years old’. I have toothpicks in my ears just like grandpa.” When Krista laughed he said “What? Grandpa’s old and he has toothpicks!” Of course we know he meant Q-Tips, not toothpicks. Pretty funny! He also made sure to point out that he is missing teeth and had wrinkles on his face. But, he does still have a head of hair. We had a good laugh!!! Way to go grandpa. You are inspiring your grandchildren!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is so funny! I was thinking he was planning on being one hip grandpa with some serious studded earings!