Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Old Fashioned Christmas and All Dressed up

I am not done with all of my Christmas posts YET!  I got behind because obviously we were really busy....
All dressed up in their Christmas Best
SERA
ALEXA
BOSTON
BECKOM
 

We have a lot of Christmas Traditions at our house.  This year I added a new one and the kids loved it.  I called it an old fashioned Christmas.  At least as old fashioned as I get. ( I stole it from frankie's aunt)

We Started out eating Beef Stew and rolls by candlelight
We played a few old fashioned games after dinner,  watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and strung popcorn.

And to finish off the night we all slept in the family room together

We had a great time.  The kids really enjoyed it, and it is now added to our Christmas Traditions.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have the cutest family!!